Pineapples

Friday, April 07, 2006

Brain*Blip

Apparently I have bad/strange taste in guys. Everytime someone asks [usually a girl] and I tell them, they look at me all funny. Pssh. The one thing that kinda ticked me off was some girl [one of my sister's friends] said Crispin Glover was "ugly". What..... no no no. What....
If that's not grounds for an "oh no you di'nt" I don't know what is. That man is a Zeus. Seriously.


That's just like when I told this guy how awesome I thought Kevin Smith was. He said he was "fat and ugly". Friggin nigga.....fat and ugly indeed, I think he is rather handsome and distinguished. He wishes he was a Kevin Smith. And then, I told my sister that I thought Djimon Hounsou was also a Zeus in his own right. Again with the ugly thing. I ask you, what the fang? Of the very miniscule list of men I think are Zeus-s-s [I think there's about 4 people in it] why the devil does everyone have to pick on them?

It be not fair I tell you. *stomps foot* Oh well, I've always been in a "league of my own", or so I've been told. I suppose I am in this sense also but I mean c'mon, NO ONE agrees with me here??? I think the next time someone asks...I'm just going to say Gonzo and run with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home