Pineapples

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I draw...till dawn

I drew new stuff. YAY. Yup, though I am debating on whether or not I should scan and finish in PS. I really want to color via copic markers but.....well that isn't going to happen any time soon. Or maybe it is...I dunno but Photoshop is here now soooo. I'm not too shabby shading with my pencils and boy do I ever have a vast collection of those. I'm thinking about trying to ink my work with my calligraphy pen. I tried before, but that crap is difficult......with a capitol 7.

I don't know what the devil I even drew actually. It's like this weird looking elf like thing that my pencil just kinda threw up. Then the other one, well, it's just a head so far but I won't get to explaining that one just yet because it will most likely change. I was going to draw "Seppuku" but the angle of his head isn't right and it took me way too long to get it right the first time so I'm most likely going to change his fate and draw Seppuku another day.

This is actually the first time I've attempted to draw a male character. I'm actually quite pleased....with....his head. *ahem* That's all he is. He's hot though [for lack of a better segueing word]. Totally. I hate using that word to describe appearances. Well I should go to bed now....even though I feel like drawing somemore. I have an interview in the morning. I'd say wish me luck but number one I don't believe in luck, and number two...I don't even know who [if anyone] really reads this thing aside from maybe 2 people and one ov' em' already wished me luck so there ya go.

And oh crap....we got the passover thing tomorrow night too....

I'm not looking forward to this either as it is always a hassle: my mother never likes what I wear and always bugs the heck outta me. Who really cares about "looking good" anyway? We're there for Jesus! My mother and sister and already putting way too much into how they look ie, they went shopping for like 3 friggin hours. WHO DOES THAT? I mean honestly. The actual "ceremony" thing is cool. You know, Jesus dying for us all and stuff... pretty noble I'd say and I'll be paying my respects. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home